A Skilled Personal Injury Attorney Going After Negligent Parties
Catastrophic injuries can change the trajectory of your life. A fall from a ladder, a motor vehicle accident, a slip-and-fall incident, a workplace accident or even an injury due to an airplane crash are scenarios that lead to tragedy and even death.
Suddenly, you are no longer able to work, bills and medical expenses pile up and your life is at a standstill. All because of someone else’s negligence. You need a skilled Southern California personal injury attorney. The Schenck Law Firm in Newport Beach is compassionate, understanding and aggressive. Founding attorney Douglas A. Schenck has more than 20 years of experience in personal injury law.
So Many Ways That Injury, Tragedy Can Occur
We are thorough when investigating your case. Mr. Schenck is an aggressive advocate in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, and will fight for you when you have suffered a serious injury. He has represented hundreds of clients in cases related to:
- Traumatic brain injuries: Motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, and workplace and construction accidents may contribute to such injuries.
- Premises liability: This may include dog bites, assaults due to poor security in facilities, slip-and-fall injuries caused by wet floors, theme park accidents and even elder abuse.
- Construction accidents: Falls from high places, burns, fractures and abrasions are among the hazards faced by construction workers.
- Aviation accidents/disasters: Severe injuries, including fractures, burns and spinal cord trauma, can result from a horrific airplane crash.
- Defective consumer products: A bicycle with faulty brakes, a motor vehicle with a defective acceleration mechanism, a space heater that causes a fire or defective trampoline are culprits in this scenario.
- Wrongful death: Many people die in situations that may be related to nursing home abuse, drowning, and physical and sexual assault.
When negotiations fail, we are willing to take your case to a jury trial. Mr. Schenck has been recognized by his peers and included in the Super Lawyers list for nine consecutive years beginning in 2009.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win Your Case
If you need a skilled personal injury lawyer in Southern California, you can count on The Schenck Law Firm in Newport Beach. In his more than 20 years of practicing law, Mr. Schenck has advised hundreds of clients injured in motor vehicle and workplace accidents, premises and product liability cases and aviation catastrophes. You won’t pay a dime, unless we win your case. We are available 24/7. So for a free consultation, call us at 949-652-7531. Se habla español.