A Native Californian Who Advocates For Personal Injury Victims
A skilled, seasoned and knowledgeable attorney, negotiator and litigator is what you get in Douglas A. Schenck, a Southern Californian and founder of The Schenck Law Firm in Newport Beach. A native of Arcadia, California, Mr. Schenck knows the neighborhoods, the communities, the region and the people. In his more than 20 years as a lawyer, Mr. Schenck has broad national experience working on personal injury and catastrophic injury cases. He advocates for clients, seeking fair compensation for injuries suffered.
During his career, Mr. Schenck has tried and mediated hundreds of cases throughout the state of California. He began his legal career as an insurance defense attorney in Los Angeles, after working eight years for one of the country’s largest commercial real estate brokerages. Eventually, he joined a large national law firm in Los Angeles and Orange County, defending catastrophic injury, wrongful death cases, property loss and casualty claims.
In working on major legal cases nationwide, Mr. Schenck has obtained a strong defense background, providing him with the knowledge on how insurance companies operate.
Learn more about his background by clicking the link below.
Experience In The Courtroom; Experience In The Community
A problem-solver who is compassionate, yet assertive, Mr. Schenck’s background includes:
- Graduate of the University of Southern California, bachelor’s degree in business administration with emphasis on finance, 1987, Dean’s List
- Best Oralist Alternate in the 1995-96 Intramural Moot Court Competition
- Second Place in the 1997-98 I.H. Prinzmetal National Writing Competition for his published article concerning the Post-Romero California Three Strikes legislation
- Graduate of Southwestern Law School, 1998
- Former law clerk for Los Angeles Superior Court
- More than 20 years of experience as an attorney
- A seasoned litigator unafraid to go to trial for his clients
- Member of The State Bar of California
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. District Court for the Central, Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of California; and U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- Community volunteering for Children’s Hospital of Orange County; Make-A-Wish Foundation for Orange County and Inland Empire, Susan G. Komen Foundation; Habitat for Humanity; Vietnam Veterans of America; and Meals on Wheels — Orange County
- Member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles and Consumer Attorneys of California associations
Compassionate Adviser And Battle-Tested Litigator; Call Now
A lawyer for more than 20 years, Douglas A. Schenck is the founder of The Schenck Law Firm in Newport Beach. A native of Southern California, Mr. Schenck is an attentive and battle-tested attorney in personal injury and motor vehicle accident cases, ready to fight for his clients. He will make a difference whether injured in a motor vehicle accident, workplace accident or premises liability case. No attorney fees charged unless he wins your case. Available 24/7, Mr. Schenck can be reached for a free consultation at 949-652-7531. Se habla español.